> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Consumer Law > How would i go by filing a claim if a business has done property damage to my vehicle

How would i go by filing a claim if a business has done property damage to my vehicle

1 Answers. Asked on Mar 31st, 2017 on Consumer Law - Tennessee
More details to this question:
I took my car in to have my oil changed and fluids checked and one of the employees offered to do outside labor for a cheaper price and I refused and I found motor oil in my transmission fluid which lead to me having to get it replaced. The company responsibility but I have pictures, receipts and a different costumers copy of there receipt also.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 31st, 2017 at 3:04 PM

If you have already filed a claim and they are denying liability, the only thing left is to sue them.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Consumer Law
Most--but not all--businesses act ethically and honestly. If a company fails to honor a product's warranty, or is violating the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, or refuses to replace a defective product under state lemon laws, you may need a strong advocate on your side. An attorney whose practice focuses on consumer law can work tirelessly to see that you are treated fairly and afforded all of the consumer rights and protections afforded to you under state and federal laws.
Have an Consumer Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

349 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

242 Answers, 46 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

163 Answers, 24 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

102 Answers, 17 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

100 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Edward J. Dimon

Attorney - New Jersey

78 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

77 Answers, 36 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums