> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Consumer Law > I closed a bank account and my banker reopened account without my knowledge

I closed a bank account and my banker reopened account without my knowledge

1 Answers. Asked on Feb 10th, 2017 on Consumer Law - Tennessee
More details to this question:
Allowed drafts to come thru, charged me fees, never notified me, wrote off as bad debt and reported to credit agencies as a charge off
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Feb 10th, 2017 at 9:54 PM

Need to report it to the tennessee board that oversees banks.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Consumer Law
Most--but not all--businesses act ethically and honestly. If a company fails to honor a product's warranty, or is violating the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, or refuses to replace a defective product under state lemon laws, you may need a strong advocate on your side. An attorney whose practice focuses on consumer law can work tirelessly to see that you are treated fairly and afforded all of the consumer rights and protections afforded to you under state and federal laws.
Have an Consumer Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

335 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

243 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

168 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

132 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

121 Answers, 32 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

109 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

94 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

Consumer Law Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Law Offices of John S. Bartlett

Carson City, NV

| Contact Now

Ahtirski Law Offices

Van Nuys, CA

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums