> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Consumer Law > I need help to after pluming co that has put 3 pumps in my house and they all went bad only they were 220 pumps and pugged into a110 outlet.lessthen1y

I need help to after pluming co that has put 3 pumps in my house and they all went bad only they were 220 pumps and pugged into a110 outlet.lessthen1y

1 Answers. Asked on Aug 10th, 2017 on Consumer Law - Florida
More details to this question:
the pluming co fired the service tex that put these pumps in.. in june they came out and put a new pump in 3months later it went out they came out and put another pump in ( same serviceman ) 4 months it went out again... call them up they told me that I had to have my well checked so I did so.. it checked out to be fine no leaks and a lot of water.. the well was not but I think 4 or 5 yrs old now but then was only 3yr. so call them and at that time they said that I would have to pay for another pump and labor.. even knowing that my pumps that I pay for were still under warty.. so I pay again ( the same tex) came out again put the pump in and it worked for 2 days.. call them they told me that they wouldn't come out anymore told me that the tex said that I had no ground to my plug-in and need a electrician. my renter got a electrician he check out the house and it was fine. call back still wouldn't come out. another pluming co come out found that the switch was broken off.2 days out
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Aug 14th, 2017 at 6:39 AM

There is something wrong here as pumps should not burn out like that. That the last sentance reveals this is a rental unit also raises some issues about tenant tampering. 

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.

Report Abuse
Consumer Law
Most--but not all--businesses act ethically and honestly. If a company fails to honor a product's warranty, or is violating the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, or refuses to replace a defective product under state lemon laws, you may need a strong advocate on your side. An attorney whose practice focuses on consumer law can work tirelessly to see that you are treated fairly and afforded all of the consumer rights and protections afforded to you under state and federal laws.
Have an Consumer Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

312 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

223 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

175 Answers, 24 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

112 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

75 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

69 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

64 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums