Unpaid utility bill

Asked on Oct 05th, 2017 on Consumer Law - Connecticut
More details to this question:
I have a court summons-civil being sued for a unpaid utility bill my wife have the medical hardship with the utility company what can we do
Answered on Oct 10th, 2017 at 2:12 PM
1) You can file for bankruptcy. 2) You can enter into a repayment plan and stipulate in court to a settlement 3) You can apply for a hardship payment plan with UI too, I believe.  4) Consult with an attorney - Hint: This is your best choice.
Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters