What type of attorney would handle fraud cases? This involves money not securities and the person doing the defrauding is not in the USA?

Asked on May 30th, 2017 on Consumer Law - Florida
More details to this question:
Person owes me over 240K. It has been over two years. She has not repaid any of the money. She is not in this country but claims to have an inheritance in the U.K. I need a lawyer to contact the lawyer in the U.K.
Answered on May 30th, 2017 at 6:56 AM
any civil lawyer will do. Plan on paying up front legal fees and good deal of them to address such an issue given its complexity and international implications. 
Report Abuse

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters