when giving the wrong medication from the pharmacy and took the medication and it made me sick..can I sue?

Asked on Mar 15th, 2016 on Consumer Law - Connecticut
More details to this question:
Answered on Mar 15th, 2016 at 9:48 AM
You can sue, but you should understand that you will be limited in what you can claim.  In order to determine if you have a truly viable lawsuit an attorney would need to know how badly injured or sick you became.  Depending on how sick/injured you are is generally the basis for your damages. Please feel free to contact us for more information (203) 870-6700.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters